Careers at Tesseract
Be yourself and make a differenceby working with the fastest growing learning company
We are an organization where people are inspired to explore, where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate and work along with seasoned learning strategists to build some coolest projects you can imagine. Team members get an opportunity to keep learning and growing so they stay continually ahead against the peers in the industry.
We are always looking for passionate and energetic individuals who share our passion for creativity, doing things differently and delivering great customer service. If you are one who carry same passion, you may be just who we are looking for.
What we expect in a team-member
The team-member is enthusiastic and is ready to face interesting challenges. You have abundance of energy and like to explore and come up with new ideas that create the right impact. You are committed and passionate and like to help others around you when it is required.
What does Tesseract offer to its employees?
- A chance to each team-member to express themselves
- A quality work-life balance
- A great atmosphere with a happy team
- An opportunity to learn and get trained on latest technologies
- A place where people grow as individuals
- Flexibility with respect to leaves
- Business Development Executives/Managers with 3 to 8 years’ experience Do you like working with L&D teams in solving their training challenges? If yes, we would love to discuss with you to be our next Business Development colleague. We need you to have good skills in selling solutions to global C-level executives, execute sales and marketing plans for demand and lead generation, good demonstration skills and have a passion to accomplish agreed revenue targets
- Senior Instructional Designers with 4 to 6 years’ experience We are looking for Senior IDs with good conceptual understanding of Instructional Design models and practices. Should have experience of working in multiple domains with strong storyboarding skills. Knowledge of various digital learning solutions such as gamification, microlearning, mobile learning will be an added plus. Knowledge of authoring tools is also preferred
- Junior Instructional Designer with 1 to 2 years’ experience We are looking for Junior IDs with decent understanding of basics of Instructional Design and have experience in storyboarding and content development. We prefer to have someone who has passion to grow in the field of learning design