The company was rapidly scaling up with newer products and were adding employees and partners, who would work on the product. This required hands-on-training on various aspects of the products. AntWorks requirement was to build a huge curriculum comprising of many courses that needed to provide information at basic, medium and advance level of complexities catering to different roles.
We created the courses as per the curriculum and rolled out the courses on the client LMS. The entire course structure was divided into Fresh, Fearless, and Fast modules, which was identified according to the complexity of the application and user roles.
- As the first step of learner preparation, awareness was created among the learners to get them excited to start the next steps of learning.
- The second layer consists of learning programs that provide learners with the required knowledge of the product and technology. Here the learners build the desire to learn more of the product.
- The third layer consists of the knowledge layer, where in-depth knowledge of the product is provided to the learners ensuring expertise.
- The fourth layer is consisting of the mastery level, where learners are tested with their ability to apply the knowledge of the product in different scenarios. This layer is a focused layer where learners are coached and mentored to strengthen their skills acquired through all the different layers.
- The last segment provides reinforcement methodologies to sustain the changes at each level. Once the learners start applying the acquired knowledge on their job, they encounter different scenarios of complexity. Specialized programs catering to various situations along with continuous learning elements build confidence.
- The training programs were segregated to technical and non-technical audiences based on their roles they play within the automation Centre of Excelence (CoE.)
- The role-based learning helps in focused learning thereby reducing the learning overload and the flexible learning ecosystem provides the learners with the ability to acquire learning as on when they need it.
- The courses were built using teach, try and, test methodology. In this method, the learner goes through various demonstrations of the product, goes through various practice activities of the actions that need to be performed on the application, complying to exercises which gave the learners an idea about real life case studies, and then takes the final assessment test to get the certification.
- The courses were successfully hosted and deployed on the LMS. The core objective of reaching out to a large group of employees was quickly met. The courses were well received, and employees completed the programs successfully with better awareness and knowledge of the product.
- Also, the customer was able to reduce the training time from 30 days to 5 days due to the use of blended learning approach and role-based learning, thereby reducing the ramp up time.