No. Current version of KREDO doesn’t supports interactive video.
Kredo - FAQs
- What kind of reports can be generated using KREDO?
- How can I track a user’s performance using KREDO?
- Are there digital badges available for learners who complete a course?
- What devices can be used by KREDO? Can KREDO be used on desktop/ laptop?
- What type of notifications are available in KREDO?
- Can we prevent users from turning off notifications?
- Can questions, answers and feedback contain media such as videos or images?
- Can we create interactive video based courses using KREDO?
- Can I use existing SCROM or other eLearning content?
- Is there a version control for the content?
- Can content developed in KREDO be exported?
- Is KREDO available as an installed application?
- Can KREDO work with an LMS?
- Does KREDO have to be used with an LMS?